Enable or download the Flash player to view this movie. If you are using an HTML editor then you wont see the Flash movie unless you preview this page in your browser.

Domestic Abuse


If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic abuse, there is help out there.

If you have been threatened or injured by a spouse, domestic partner or relative, you might qualify for an order of protection.  If you are a victim of a crime, call 911 in any emergency situation. 


  • Safe Haven, 315-7233
  • Sheriff's Office Domestic Violence Unit, 303-1561